Friday 4 January 2013

Legoland Malaysia

When it was first announced that Legoland is going to open its door in the soil of my country, I'm so excited I  jumped and jumped on the couch just like Tom Cruise when he first met Katie Holmes. We poor Malaysians have been paying our ass off to visit themeparks all over Asia and the world; just not in our country. Well, I guess it has its reason and Legoland has prove that, we sucks somehow.

If you scout around my blog, you'll know that I'm a themepark freak. I like themeparks, my hearts beats fast at the sight of Mickey Mouse, more so than my son. I can create 6 entries out of 1 themepark but I'm right now having trouble what to write about Legoland Malaysia, but I'll try.

In Lego City, little kids ...
get to do boating, ...
... flying, ...
and driving.
Anything remotely fun is the fire engine in the city.

You get to pump these fire engines using bare hands, which means children can  only shout, 'faster-faster' while the parents pump the fire engine like lunatic ...
... to this building and then you can spray water to supposedly put down the fire. Erhhh, anything after Kidzania's full fledge hotel on fire prop is lame with capital L.

In Lego Kingdom .... (OMG, I can't find a single pix), there is a castle just like the Cinderella castle or the Far-far away castle in other themeparks except that you cannot get a full view of it. So, what's the point?

In the Land of Adventure
we ride the water splashing ride and got wet.
and we pull ourselves up and let go. No, I'm not joking and I repeat "we pulled ourselves up" and let go.
Hahahaha, so much for the adventure.

The Lego Technic's is to me the best section that provides anything resembles fun. They have the twister ride, the aquaracer rider and water splasher.
You get to 'splash water' at the people on the Aqua Racer ride but you'll get wet too
Oh yeah, of course they have the 4D show which is up to standard, thank God.



I guess that's all I can write ... gosh, this is bad. Oh yes, 1 last thing before I end, HOW CAN LEGO BE MORE EXPENSIVE IN 'LEGOLAND' COMPARED TO DEPARTMENT STORES IN TOWN? I just simply cannot accept that.

Just as Tom Cruise thinking he will spend the rest of his life with Katie Holmes, I thought I'll be making annual school holiday pilgrimage to Legoland. Guess we both have the same ending now ... TTYN.



Next, Miniland that is Legoland