Friday 23 May 2014

Boracay, day & night

Actually, what's there to blab about a beach right? Why not I just show some of the pictures I have of Boracay, day and night. So, here you go ...

A cafe at Station 1
Willy's Rock at Station 1
This is the spot to mark Station 1 in Boracay
Boracay Mandarin's private beach at Station 2
This is where I parked myself all day
Boracay Mandarin's private beach at Station 2
My view from sun lounging
Pina-colada in my hand
On our way to snorkelling
View from the snorkeling boat
View from the snorkeling boat
Sunset view at Station 2
Waterplay at sunset
One of my best shot of the sunset in Boracay
Touted as one of the best sunset view
When night falls in Boracay
Night falls in Boracay
The whole stretch of Station 1 & 2 comes alive at night with food, music, laughters reverberating everywhere. Chefs who dances while they cook ... such a happy place
Drink away til wee hours and crawl back to your hotel room, why not.


Location : Boracay Island, Philippines
Date of travel ; December 2013