Wednesday 25 November 2009

Come to Bed!

Bed Supper Club in Bangkok is apparently rated as one of the world's best bars and so I cannot passed the chance to go clubbing there while I was in Bangkok. Located in the trendy Sukhumvit area, you cannot missed the club as the structure looks like a space ship. I was too busy queuing up, so I didn't have the chance to take a picture of it. I downloaded the below picture from the website.

Is this cool or what?
Someone told me that Tata Young owns this place but I do not know how far the truth is, and who cares anyway? What I do care is that the cover charge is actually very steep. Well, since this is like the most posh and upmarket club in Bangkok, we obligingly paid the BHT700 per person that comes with 2 drinks. Mind you, I can actually get 3 pair of shoes in Siam Square with the same amount of money. Well, anyway, for the rest of the night ... you know what happens.


Partay!
Partayyy somemore!
The music : Good
The environment : Pack but Good
The crowd : Trendy, upmarket and Good
Summary : Good, Good, Good.





Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Date of travel : Sept 2007