Friday 25 November 2011

Sate Senayan in FX

I don't know if I've mentioned this somewhere in my blog but I'm a terrible terrible blogger when it comes to food. Mainly because I don't really take any picture of the food before I dig in and totally spoilt the presentation and then decided it is so good but a bit too late to take a nice picture. So whenever I'm travelling, I tried to make it a point now to take some pictures before attacking the food.

Back to my recent business trip in Jakarta, I was kind of bored eating the same deli food over and over again. So the day before I left, I decided to try a restaurant located in FX Mall called Sate Senayan. I thought, OK, lets tried how good is sate in Indonesia.



OMG, the few dishes that we ordered are definitely to me A+. It is so good in fact we came back for lunch the next day just before we leave for airport. The Soto Ayam A+, the sate A+, the tahu bakar A+. I gotta say that if you want to try out some local food in Jakarta, this is a good start. Centrally located in the FX Mall in Senayan, it is clean, comfortable and nice.

Location : Jakarta, Indonesia.