Friday 18 November 2011

Thumbs up for Harris FX Senayan

Last month I spent a week in Jakarta for business. Tried very hard to go to Kelapa Sunda but my travelling partner refused to. So in the end, I caved in my hotel room. The last visit to Jakarta, I found the FX Senayan very appealing and since my trade show is in JCC Senayan, I booked into the Harris in FX.


This is the exterior picture of the building.

I was assigned into a room on the 45th floor and boy the view is fantastic. Harris is actually located on top of a very uber-trendy mall in Senayan. So although I paid the rate of USD90++ without breakfast, there is no problem at all. There are Starbucks, DeliFrance and House of Muffin, all suits my breakfast need.

I really seldom writes about the hotel that I stayed in unless it is very good or very bad. For Harris in FX, I must say it is a thumbs up. The hotel is similar to Ibis concept but I find the room bigger. It is very clean, very trendy and guess what ... they provide FREE WIFI! That is double thumbs up.

Most hotels provides cable tv nowadays but in Harris, they also provide the Star World, AXN and E! channel. I feel so at home and didn't missed any of my shows.

This one earns like 10,000 points from me. Essential oil in the room ... OMG, how cool is that. The room smells so calm and relaxing, almost like I'm in a spa.

All in all, if you are in Jakarta for whatever reason, staying in Harris FX is the best choice. Location - good, Hotel - good, Food - good, Price - good.



Location : Jakarta, Indonesia (Oct 2011)