Friday 7 March 2014

Back in time

A quick look at my last post and suddenly realised its almost 1 year ago since I last blog! Gosh, how time flies. I've been busy, well, actually really really busy and somehow blogging my travelling took a back seat. Soooo back, I almost completely forgot about it. So, just to start my engine running, a very quicky post about a quicky trip.

Went to Malacca, a historical town for a weekend sometime last year. The last I've been there was almost like 15 years or maybe even longer. But of course, the historical monuments in the what must have been the most historical town in Malaysia  is still there. 

The cannon in front of A Famosa is still there.
The plat at the back of A Famosa is still there.
The crowd looking down at the well inside St.Paul church are still as crowded.
St.Paul is still standing at the top of the hill overlooking the town.
The Dutch Ship still docking on the land of Malacca town.
And finally, the Malacca Sultan's palace is still gleaming in the hot sun.
This is new! Taming Sari tower.
Taming Sari is the name of Hang Tuah's (a Malay hero) sword,


These brings back so much memories.


Location : Malacca Town, Peninsular Malaysia