Saturday 10 October 2009

Sea World in Gold Coast

See, part of the reason why Gold Coast is on my must travel list is because I am a theme park lover. And to have like 5 theme parks smack right in the same town has definitely make Gold Coast a 'happiest town on earth'.

Anyway, I officially began my theme park adventure with Sea World. We do all the tourist thingie.

like sat in a train that goes around the Sea World


or try taking picture with the Pelican … where is the Pelican?



We also climbed up the so called “Captain Cook” Ship, the ocean seems real eh?

The highlights of Sea World - the Sea Lion show. OK, it’s pretty cute and smart


And the dolphin show too. Look the dolphin is flying!

But I still prefer their 4D show … totally awesome!


"Must do this, must do this … take picture at the entrance.” OK, since you insist!



Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia