Friday 18 December 2009

All about Melbourne City

OK dude … enough of the “Beyond Melbourne’ tour. Let’s head to Melbourne for Shopping. For the next two days, all I did was shop, shop and shop somemore. For the next series of picture, I’m not anywhere to be found because I’m too busy SHOPPING!
This is Bridge St. at Richmond
If you are in for shopping in Melbourne, you must absolutely go to Bridge Street. This place is full of factory outlets. The problem is not what you cannot find, the problem is how much you can spend!
I love the UFO, Ultimate Factory Outlet ... how about that!

At night, we were in Melbourne town for dinner.

Melbourne city is truly a very beautiful and cultured city. The scenery is just absolutely gorgeous. But shopping in Melbourne City itself is just way too expensive for me.
This is one of the high end shopping mall in Melbourne City
Anyway, I did managed to captured some of the beautiful sights in Melbourne.

Flinders Station
Rialto Tower, the highest tower in Melbourne
On a Saturday night, I also managed to head to Southbank & Crown Entertainment Complex. The view there is fantastic and fireball in Crown’s is eye-opening, I must say.
From Southbank, looking across to Melbourne Aquarium
At Southbank looking at Melbourne City thru Yarra River
Fireball show at Crown's




Location : Victoria, Australia
Next, St.Kilda and Lygon Park