Wednesday 5 May 2010

My Venetian hotel suite ... OMG!

So I was surfing the Air Asia website for a good bargain air ticket while planning a holiday with my family and come across air ticket to Macau. I cannot believe my eyes when I managed to get 3 return tickets for less than 1 grand! So there you go, Macau it is. Plus of course its high time I visit my dear friend, Mimi, who has been working there a couple of years now and she can get us very good rate at The Venetian Macau; and I mean really good rate. OK, I shall not disclosed how good, but its really good.

Upon arriving at the airport, we were greeted by a shuttle bus to fetch us to The Venetian Macau. Look at my son's excitement in the shuttle bus.

So what is so special about The Venetian Macao's suites? OMG, this is by far the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in. It is more than 500sq ft in total. In Hong Kong, a whole apartment that houses a whole family is probably at that size. Not to mentioned the furnishings are tasteful and really beautiful. And Mimi told me this is the standard room, they have even larger suites!


The lounge area


The ensuite bathroom. The mirrored door will lead to a separate toilet


My son keep wanting to go back to the 'new house' when we're out sight seeing in Macau.


The beautiful bedroom


The tastefully make-up bed


You know this is one of those hotels that you want to just have the experience to have stayed there like "I've stayed at the Venetian, have you?"




Location : Macau

Next, The Venetian Macau