Friday 13 May 2011

Avillion Admiral Cove at Port Dickson

Port Dickson is located about 1 hour drive away from KL. If you have a fast car like a Porsche, it probably only takes you 45 mins max. It is the nearest place from KL that you can travel and be by the seaside. Located on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, it faces the Straits of Malacca. This place brings back so much beautiful memories to me. I recalled when I was young, my family will make day trips to this seaside and we will swim and picnic by the beach.



As a KLite, obviously I've never fail to come back here repeatedly over the years. To me, the best resort you can stay is still the Avillion Resort that offers the most romantic water chalets. However, recently we decide to chose to stay at Avillion Admiral Cove instead. I mean, with my son tagging along, how romantic can we be right? I heard this hotel offers the view of the marina and since it is run by the Avillion group, we presumed it must be quite good. I mean which love birds from KL have not stayed in the Avillion water chalet before? Absolutely no one.


We have chosen the Straits Studio room which offers the view of the ocean. Here's the room, the view and the hotel.

Since practically no one expects Port Dickson's beach to be good, the hotel's swimming pool become somewhat rather important. I mean you can't swim in the beach but you can swim in the pool! The pool in Avillion Admiral Cove proves to be quite reasonably fun. Its big enough and they also have the kids pool so the adults can have their swim and the kids can have their fun. So, here's the Swimming Pool.


OK, part of my plan to stay in Admiral Cove is to practice my photography skill. You know, the marina view with the ocean and the sunset is a very good subject. So here's my version of 'The Marina'.



Beautiful isn't it?


Just a picture of myself



Location : Port Dickson, Peninsular Malaysia
Date of travel : Aug 2010