Friday 19 October 2012

David Guetta Live in Malaysia

Last Friday is one of the best Friday I've had in a long time. Seriously long time. Well, it goes back to about 2 weeks ago, my teenager niece came back for a semester break from Australia and she wanted to go to David Guetta's rave party. So she asked me. "Seriously? You wanna hang out with your aunty at a rave party?" OK so I know she must desperately wanted to go that she succumbed to ask me; so I obliged.

I posted an invitation on my Facebook hoping that some of my friends might be interested. One answer the invite and that's about it. In fact, most asked who's David Guetta and my answer is that if you have to ask, don't bother. And so we bought the tickets and drive our way to Sepang on a traffic horrendous rainy Friday evening. Bad start!


I got hold of this itinerary on the day itself and so we were cool on our drive there since Guetta only coming on at 11pm. Of course, all three of us are most probably praying quietly for the rain to stop. Guess what, it did stop when we reach there at about 9pm. I was expecting it to be somewhat a lukewarm party since most people doesn't know him and there wasn't even a lot of publicity going on. Boy was I wrong. The crowd was crazy. In fact I think Guetta mentioned 20,000 tickets were sold.

When we made our way in after the 3 tiers security check, Kaz James was spinning. And then Alesso took over at 10pm and it was a pleasant surprise. He's good. Finally at 11.30pm, Guetta came on and the crowd went crazy and probably a little bit drunk too. True to his accolades as the Best DJ in the World, Guetta used his magic power to rave up the 20,000 party goers to danced and jumped and screamed non-stop.

Explosive back ground panel and lighting
Put your fucking hands up ... Hell yeah!
Sorry but I hate party goers like this. So you expect people behind you to watch your behind?
Come down for god's sake.
Thanks Guetta! Definitely one of the best rave party I've attended.
 There you go; 20 thousand people came to dance to Guetta.
(Pix from Future Sound Asia)
Some of my favorite official photographs from the organizer, Future Sound Asia.


While tired dancing, I took short breaks and also some short videos.

Little bad girl

Without you

Tonight's a good good night

Me and my niece = 0.01% of the crowd



Location : KL, Malaysia
Date of event : October 12, 2012.