Friday 31 December 2010

Battle of the sunsets

I have witnessed a lot of beautiful sunsets during my course of travelling. These are the top 4 sunsets that was captured in my camera lens and as well as in my memory.


Jimbaran Bay, Bali, Indonesia
This is like my honeymoon sunset. You know, when you're just married for a week, having the just-the-two-of-you trip, holding hand watching sunset, it gotta be the most romantic sunset ever.




Dandenong, Victoria, Australia
This picture was taken using a mobile phone. This is like a surprise sunset because I have no idea that the sunset view driving down from Mt Dandenong can be so beautiful.




Phnom Bakheng, Siem Reap, Cambodia
I climbed a hill and countless steps to be at Phnom Bakheng just to view the sunset. It is not a very spectacular one as it was raining season with heavy clouds and all but this is the only sunset where I'm in the companies of 300 others in the confined of the small rooftop on the temple.




Dead Sea, Jordan Valley
This is by far the most breathtaking and beautiful sunset I have the opportunity to watch. Period.






Sunsets marks the end of the day
But promises it will rise for another new day.
The big orange ball changes the skyline
To remind us to stop and give thanks to 'Thine'.
A year has gone by to be remembered as history
A new year will come and what will become is still a mystery.


Happy New Year Everyone!