Saturday 10 April 2010

Hello Madam Tussaud

Yes, I know what you're thinking ... lame. Whoever still goes to Madam Tussaud, right? You see, when I was still studying, my brother came to London and took loads of picture with all these wax figures. At that time, I'm awe-struck with this and thot how cool is it that you get to pretend to meet all these famous people and took a picture with them. So I secretly make this my dream to come here and do the same. Fast foward one decade or so later, I still think I should come fulfilled this dream, right?


OK, so I meet these famous people and took picture with them ...


Ms Julia Roberts, the pretty woman
Ms Nicole Kidman, my forever most beautiful woman
Charlie's Angels, Carmen, Drew and me!
Brangelina
Justin Timberlake. OK, I don't even really like him but it seems he's the only wax  available.
A really bad version of Xtina, looks more like a mannequin
I have no idea Dato' Shah Rukh Khan is so popular
I met the Governor while he's still the Terminator
I don't only rub shoulder with celebrities you know, I also met the Queen
and Nelson Mandela
Albert Einstein (altho he's dead so long ago)
Assalammualaikum, Arafat and Saddam
Cycling with Mr Armstrong
Finally the famous British writer, Alfred Hitchcock
The entrance fee to Madam Tussaud is £25 per pax and has taken us exactly 1 hour to complete. In other words it cost us RM3 per minute! OK, so that is how much it takes to fulfilled a little girl's dream.






Location : London, England
Next, London, London, London