Friday 8 April 2011

I-City, fairy land at night

So after the KLites got bored with the endless mall-ing, dining, shopping or partying in the city, what do you think excites us and makes us drives to a suburb about 45 mins away from the city?


I've heard of I-city for many months now. It started with our Ministry of Tourism having her photos taken there and then the gorgeous superstar Simon Yam from Hong Kong went there for a Canon event and has loads of his photos taken there. It then follows with countless Asian celebrities who went there for photoshoot as well. It makes me wonder how come a few digital light trees can garner so much hype and publicity. I figured I should pay a visit myself since it is hardly 20 mins drive from where I stay. I guess I can drive that 20 mins on a boring Saturday evening and see what's the big hoo haa is all about.

I'm in for a surprise because the I-City park looks like a fairy land at night. No words could actually describe the atmosphere there except to be there yourself. I hope some of my pictures will help to give an idea what it is. At some point, it looks like Christmas, at some point, it looks like the beautiful Pandora forest.




Star light star bright
They light up the sky.

Blue, orange, green and white
Seems like fairy land comes alive.




Location : I City, Peninsular Malaysia