Friday 30 December 2011

Fields of gold

Recently as I was picking up the hobby of photography, I followed a group of photographer to one of the most scenic place in the Peninsula Malaysia. It is Sekinchan in Selangor which is the most famous paddy fields in the state. Paddy field is of course not foreign to most Asians but in Sekinchan, you can literary drive to the paddy field and go down and take a really close up look. No wonder avid photographers treat this place like heaven. I have taken a lot of pictures of wineries and have not seen up close what paddy looks like. So, here's my day in Sekinchan during the harvesting season.
















Reminds me of the song by Eva Cassidy

You'll remember me when the west wind moves, upon the fields of paddy
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky, as we walk in the fields of gold
So she took her love for go gaze awhile, upon the fields of paddy
In his arms she fell as her hair came down, among the fields of gold.

Ahhh ... simply beautiful.



Location : Sekinchan, Selangor, Malaysia
Travel : December 2011