Friday 9 September 2011

Saigon Revisited

I recently revisited Saigon in Vietnam. The moment I walk out of the airport terminal building, there is no mistaken that I have landed in Saigon. Honk Honk Honk Honk Honk, I think you get what I mean. Anyway, as I'm actually on a working trip for the full 5 days I'm there, I didn't bother bringing along a camera. That of course didn't stop me from snapping a few pictures using my I-phone. So, here you are, the I-phoneography of Saigon.
When in Vietnam, its almost a crime not to at least eat 'Pho' once.

Beautiful scooters makes me wanna have one myself
A brand new building with a terrace up in the sky. Beautiful.
A city of 4 million bikes (maybe more). Just close my eyes and cross.
Notre-Dame at night
The statue of Virgin Mary in front of Notre-Dame
The famous Post Office
The Opera House in HDR. Gorgeous.




Location : Ho Chih Minh (Saigon)

Date of travel : August 2011