Friday 16 September 2011

VW Auto Das Show 2011 (Asia)

OK seriously, I'm not one of those people who goes to auto show or car show or even interested about cars. In fact this is the first time. That is also because we happened to be on my way back home and my hubs practically just swerve into the auto show because of its big white dome that can't be missed from the highway. He then of course told me that the 360 degrees AV show is apparently the first of its kind in Asia or world or something like that. So, I knew the trip was totally planned!


Well, all in all, I must say that the 360 degrees AV show is an eye opening. I wasn't at all ready to take picture or video and so the below video hardly even pass the amateur standard but still, it is an experience that I managed to record using my I-phone.

Anyway, by the time you read this, the show is over because the day we went which was last Sunday is the final showdown. So, here it is, VW cars in cat walk!




Event : VW Auto Das Show 2011 @ Bukit Jalil, Malaysia.