Friday 11 March 2011

Adventureland at Disney HK

By the time we have completed the Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, not to mentioned riding the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters for 4 times, its almost evening.


Luckily I insisted that I wanted to watch The Festival of the Lion King show, othewise we probably skip this place entirely. So, we made our way to the Adventureland at about 5.30pm.

After all the fantasy and futuristic theme, I gotta say the jungle and tiki decor in this area provides a very soothing atmostphere.

I guess there is really nothing much in Adventureland unless you're interested in taking river cruise or rafts to visit this Tarzan house. We obviously do not have the time, so we just stroll around before heading to the theater.

Ok, listen and listen very carefully. You CANNOT MISS this show. You absolutely cannot miss this show. I was totally amazed at the kind of musical production they feature in a theme park.

Even my hubby who is not a fan of musical gave this a thumbs up. The acting, the dancing, the props, the stunts are just AMAZING! Although the show is also a full 30-mins showtime, it just feels like nothing. Go to Disneyland even if its just to watch this show. Totally worth it!



OK, I hope I did not violate any copyright stuff but this is a short video of The Festival of the Lion King musical that totally amazed me and everyone else in the theater. Enjoy!




Location : Hong Kong